Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome to The Spirit of Wisdom Ministries

This blog is designed to be an "Online Church." I will share the Word of God with you. I will relate how the Bible is the Word of God and how it relates to today.

I will strive to make it interesting and truthful. I will not give you my opinions unless noted as such. This site is, at this moment, being created and more information about me and this Ministry will be forthcoming.

God bless all who look at this site.

Thank you,

Brother Bob Baker
Fort Pierce, Fl
brotherbob@thespiritofwisdom.org

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brother Bob,

    It's so good to see that you are following your calling. I have no doubt that you are hearing from God. We are happy for you and look forward to being active members of your site.
    love in Christ,
    Vikki Callahan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Brother Bob,
    I am blessed to hear you are answering the call to ministry that God gave to you back when we were all in Michigan.
    If you keep listening for His voice and do whatever He instructs you to do, there's no limit to how many world shakers and history makers you will influence for the Kingdom of God.
    Remember that "He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."
    God's Blessings on You,
    Ron Reeves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brother Bob,
    Your message is timely. It is certainly a confirmation of a very similar message we heard this very morning in service. You are right on target. I am taking heed. Thank you.

    Vikki C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you everyone who has prayed for Vanessa God bless all of you and BROTHER BOB = )

    ReplyDelete