Sunday, September 5, 2010

THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE





I am back in my Florida home base, ready to give forth the truth of the Word that God reveals to me. Any revelation of the Word that God shares with me is for two reasons. The first is that I may grow in Jesus. The second reason is that I may share with you the divine Word of truth revealed to me.

Let me begin today by welcoming everyone to your 24/7, week long, online church service. I am sure you know by now, no one is excluded from our church services. The Word of God is for any and everyone who desires to partake of it. The truth is, it is even for those who do not desire to partake of it. But they are missing out on God's blessings due to their own choice, aren't they?

The Spirit of Wisdom Ministries and myself personally want to reach out to the family of Minus LeLeaux. Mr. LeLeaux recently passed away from cancer. Mr. LeLeaux was loved by his family and friends and I know he will be missed. The hope is that through their belief in Christ and the resurrection that he will be seen again. Yes my friends, there is eternal life for all who have received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

When people ask me if I believe someone who passed away is in heaven, I always say the same thing. God is a fair and just God. Whatever reward we receive after physical death is the right reward. It is not our place to decide who has eternal life or death. That is God's place and once again, he is fair and just. Keep your good memories, trust in God. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and put your worries and concerns aside.

Let's talk about life today. Jesus said he is the way, the truth and the life, didn't he? Turn with me to John 14:5-7 and let's check it out together:

“Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not wither thou goest; and how can we know the way? Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: No man cometh unto the Father but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: And from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.”

Isn't it amazing, all through our lives we have been searching for the right way. Always seeking truth through parents, teachers, government leaders and each other. When in fact, there is only one truth and that is Jesus. What way do we go? Go with Jesus, my friends. He is the Way!! Since the beginning of time scientists, philosophers and yes even ourselves, have contemplated – what is life? Really, look around you, what is life? Jesus himself just told us. He is the way, the truth and the life. Follow him closely. You can't go wrong.

David puts it ever so clearly in Psalms 16:11:

“Thou wilt show me the path of life: In thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures forevermore.”

Pleasures for how long? One hour? One week? One year? No, my friends. Stay in God's presence through his son Jesus and be filled with fullness of joy and pleasures forevermore. What a promise! What does this mean? Receive Jesus and no more problems? Certainly not. But most certainly, help from the Father to pass through each obstacle of life with victory being the end result.

I know sometimes life looks awfully dark, doesn't it? You know the old saying – There seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel – I hope it's not a train. Well, don't we feel like that sometimes? Once again, David in Psalms 36:9, talking about God, shows us the way. Remember the way? Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. David states:

“For with thee is the fountain of life: In thy light shall we see light.”

Remember who the light is? Once again, the Word of God shows us a way out of our present time darkness, doesn't it? Ladies and gentlemen, we are all going through things in our life that are hard to bear, aren't we? Life can be cruel and unfair. Satan, the tried and true enemy of God and ourselves, will always use these dark times to entice, probe and encourage us to walk away from God and his Son, Jesus Christ. My advice to you – do not do that!! Stay close to God, my friends. The light at the end of the tunnel is not a train. It is Jesus. He is the light and as the Bible states in Psalms 36:9, in his light shall we see light. Am I making any sense to you, church?

We are talking about life, but not just life here on the earth, but eternal life that God has provided for us through his Son, Jesus Christ. Let's see what Jesus has to say about eternal life. John 5:24-26, Jesus is speaking here:

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God; and they that hear shall live. For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.”

I don't know how much more clear than that you could get. Jesus himself was saying -You hear my words and believe in God through him – Has – not will get someday – but Now Has everlasting life. He goes on. Because of that you are under no condemnation. Be set free, my friends, be set free. Believe on him (Jesus). How exciting is this? Very exciting, I say!

Now, about those loved ones who have passed on. Remember, I said God is a fair and just God. Jesus in verse 25 of the above scripture, just said the hour is coming when the dead will hear his voice and those that hear his voice shall live. Do you get that? Those who have received salvation through and by their belief in Jesus before physical death will once again live. Why? Because Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Those who believed on that will rise again to live forever with our heavenly Father and with his Son and their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Now, that is them. How about you, my friends? Where are you spiritually? Do you want eternal life? The chance to once again see your loved ones who passed on? E-mail me today at brotherbob@thespiritofwisdom.org and I will help you.


Thank God for the way, the truth and the life, Jesus Christ. Much more to say on the subject of life – so come back next week, okay?

God Bless You,
Bro. Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment