Sunday, August 1, 2010

Choose Wisely





Welcome to all that enter into this first week of your "online Church." The Spirit Of Wisdom Ministries welcomes you with open arms.

There are NO conditions to attend this church. However, let it be known that our mission is to present the gospel of Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of our heavenly Father (the God above all gods) so that all who choose him may be saved.

We pray to God (our heavenly Father), to bless this service with his wisdom. We pray that we may present Jesus Christ as Lord and saviour. We pray that non-believers will become believers and that the saved will be inspired to continue in the faith.

So Let the service begin!

“This is the day which the Lord hath made; we shall rejoice and be glad in it.”
-
Psalm 118:24


Folks, we all have situations, circumstances, and problems we do not like to wake up to but, is it better to wake up in despair and depression or to awaken to a new day knowing that, because of our faith in the risen Christ, we may rejoice and be glad because Jesus will lead us through the troubled areas of our life into the victory of his life?

Yes, we can walk in the victory Jesus obtained for us when he died on the cross and rose again from the dead that we may be saved. Now, non-believers and believers alike, please turn to John 3:16 in your Bible; probably one of the most read and glossed over off all the scriptures.

Ready? Let's read it together!

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have ever lasting life."
- John 3:16

Listen to me carefully, my friends. God has given you a choice between spiritual life or eternal death. I encourage you to be the "whosoever" that chooses to believe in Jesus so you may have the promise above, that promise being if you chose to believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour that you will not perish, spiritually, but have ever lasting life with God in a land with no pain, no sorrows, no sickness, and no tears. I will go into this in more detail in future sermons. But, to suffice it to say, when God created Adam and Eve, he intended for them (and us) to live in paradise. That vision will come to fruition when Jesus comes back and reins over the Earth.

The Word of God (The Bible), teaches clearly (Now believers, stay with me here!), God is a pro-choice God. God made it so that whatever we do in this life is a choice, even everlasting life or eternal death.

Please turn with me to Deuteronomy 30:19. This will prove my assertation that God is a pro-choice God.

Ready? Let's Read:

(This is God Speaking)

"I call Heaven and Earth to record this day against you that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing (sin): therefore, choose life, that both thou (you) and thy seed (your children) may live."
-Deut. 30:19

You see, our Father gives us a choice and even tells us the best way to choose but still leaves it up to us. What a great God he is!

I have often said (in my opinion), the extremes of the Bible is not heaven and hell, but rather life or death, so CHOOSE WISELY, MY GOOD PEOPLE, CHOOSE WISELY!


Thank you everyone for attending this first "online Church" service. I pray it has been a blessing to you.

Before we conclude the service, I must ask if anyone feels the tug of the Holy Spirit, to give your life to God, through his son Jesus. If so, please confess aloud with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus is Lord and you shall be saved. Just say and mean in your heart, "Father I come to you in the name of your son, Jesus. I ask you to forgive my sins and I give my heart and life to you. I confess and believe in my heart that Jesus is my Lord and saviour. I accept you, Jesus with all thanks giving." (Refer to Romans 10:9)

My friend, if you made this confession, you are now saved and you are now our brother or sister in Christ. Welcome to the family of God! Praise the Lord, for his goodness and mercy. Amen.
Email me today so I can rejoice with you!

Believers, have you strayed? Your father, God, is calling you back home. Just say, and mean in your heart, "Father, I ask for your forgiveness for my sin, and ask to be restored in the faith. I love you, Lord. Cleanse me and make me free in you again." Wow! Don't you feel better now? Email me and let me know!

God bless you all. Until we meet again next week, may God be with you. God loves you and so do I!

God Bless,

Brother Bob


____________________________________________________________________


Brother Bob is glad to receive any prayer requests, praise reports, or any comments you want to make, at Brotherbob@thespiritofwisdom.org. You're feedback is greatly appreciated!

Check in daily for any updates, prayer requests, and/or announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment