Sunday, March 25, 2012

YOUR ONLINE CHURCH 2009 TO PRESENT (PART II)





A LOOK AT OURSELVES

The foundation scripture for the Spirit of Wisdom Ministries comes from Ephesians 1:15-17.  Let’s read it together.

“Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.”
Welcome everyone to your 24/7, week long, online church service.  Everyone, and I do mean everyone, is welcome in this place.  This week we will continue our review of how and why our online church came into existence.  Remember I told you week before last, this should not be taken as a sermon, but rather as sort of a business meeting.  In other words, we want to be very open and transparent to you.  Two weeks ago we posted Part I of this message.  I would suggest you go back and read or listen to that posting again. 

In that message we laid out for you how God dropped the idea of an online church into my spirit.  A strange idea to me as I had no, let me repeat – no computer skills.  From 2007 to 2009 there was a battle between my mind and my spirit.  Thank God my spirit won out.  I talked in that message about how God placed a young man into my life with excellent computer skills.  We became good friends and he became our computer technician and expert.  From August 2009 to this present date, Justin has helped us to present this gospel message to you.

My wife, Vicki, is my sounding board and types every message for us.  I cannot do this without them.  Vicki is the love of my life and Justin is a great friend.  So you see, all I had to do was to be willing and God provided the help and the way.  Well, that sort of brings you up to date.  My friends, I can’t express to you in adequate words how blessed I am to present words of life to you each week.  Everyday I pray “Lord please give me your Words of life so I can give them to anyone who needs them”

Our number one priority is to lead people to Jesus.  I clearly remember telling Justin on that first day, August 5, 2009 – “Justin we just want to help somebody.”  I just knew in my spirit if we did that on a continuing basis God would be happy with us.  Every week we boldly shine the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ into the darkness of your life.  We are aware that Satan desires to rob, steal and kill every good thing in your life.  God has chosen us as he has chosen you.  He has chosen us to give forth the words of life he has for you.  He has chosen you to receive these words and to turn your life around.  John 10:10 points this out.  Jesus is speaking here.

“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:  I am come that they might have life,  and that they might have it more abundantly.”
So you see folks, that is the reason we are here.  We are not here for financial gain.   In fact, we have never asked for one penny in donations or collections.  We are not here for our own glory.  I cannot tell you the number of times I have told Justin or Vicki “I can’t state it that way.  God gets the glory, not me.”  John 3:30 states:

“He must increase, but I must decrease.”
This scripture is one that I adhere to.  I am just a message giver.  God and his son Jesus Christ are the message.  That is the reason about a year and a half ago we added the scripture of the week to our church services.  Actually, we added the scripture of the week so you would have something to mediate on all week long.  Remember church, always put God first in your life.

The head of this online church is God, our heavenly Father.  The light of this online church is Jesus Christ, our Lord, our Savior and our Redeemer.  And the blessing of this online church to us is you.  Knowing that your life will improve because of our God given effort blesses us to no end.  So let us return to our foundation scripture.  Ephesians 1:15-17.

Church, we cease not to give thanks for you and we do pray for you daily.  We ask God to give you the spirit of wisdom to help you in your everyday walk while on this earth.  I pray that through our messages you will receive revelation in the knowledge of God.  One of my prayers to God is that he will reveal himself to you in a very special way.  God loves you, my friends.

I pray this online church will lead you to Jesus for salvation, healing and deliverance from demonic oppression.  Ever since we started this online church over two and a half years ago, people have asked me how long we will do this.  The answer is this: When God says we have done all he has desired of us we will stop and not before.  I do know this one thing.  One day our mission will be completed.  Yet yours may just be ready to start.  I believe God is preparing someone out there to continue the preaching of this gospel online.  They will be ready when it is our time to do other things. 

God Bless You, Church

Brother Bob

A Special Note: A member of our online Church, Nancy Stewart, has gone home to be with the Lord. She will be missed by her family and friends. Please pray for her family, for God's peace in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment