Sunday, December 12, 2010

THE REST IS UP TO YOU!!





Welcome everyone to your 24/7 week long, online church service. No one is excluded and everyone is included in this service. We at the Spirit of Wisdom Ministries are delighted to have you here. This is a place of praise and worship to our heavenly Father and his Son, Jesus Christ.

Our mission is to present the gospel of Jesus Christ in spirit and in truth. The only text we use is the Word of God (The Bible). All messages are handwritten the same week given unless otherwise noted. We pray for and receive God's anointing on his word that we give out. Our hope is that each message will help someone. We pray for the lost to be saved. We pray for believers who have turned away from God to return. You may have turned your back on God, but he hasn't turned his back on you.

Our mission is also to encourage believers to stay on the right road. We believe and pray for the healing of the body, mind and spirit. We believe that God has given us and all who believe in his son Jesus Christ, power to cast out devils in Jesus name. Our prayer is that all who enter into our 24/7, week long, online church will be set free from all demonic and worldly oppression. Our prayer is never to exalt ourselves, but to always exalt and lift up the name of Jesus. We are always mindful of the scripture where Jesus says, if he be lifted up, he will draw all men to himself. Tell you what. Let's look at that scripture together. John 12:32, Jesus speaking:

“And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.”
What a great promise Jesus gave us here. By saying all would be drawn to him, Jesus was saying anyone and everyone can come to him and be saved from their sin. Think of the most vile, wretched, sinful person you know. You know, the one you don't want anything to do with. Well, my friends, they along with us are who Jesus died to redeem. What a great Savior and Lord we serve. So, why am I saying all this? It's very simple. I'm giving the invitation to receive or come back to Jesus at the beginning of the service instead of at the end.

Preaching is important, but salvation is everything. This is your personal invitation. Paul in the book of Romans chapter 1:10 stated:

“Brethren my hearts desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.”
You see, as much as Israel as a nation knew about God in their minds and knowledge, they weren't saved. Why? Because they rejected the true Messiah, Jesus Christ. Today my hearts desire and prayer for you, my friends, is that you might be saved. I am also praying that all who are saved but are away from God will come back home today. What better time than at this season and the beginning of the new year? I know the Spirit of God is urging many of you to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior right now.

The Holy Spirit is also urging you believers to repent of your sin and return to your first love. The question is, how do you do that, isn't it? Turn with me to Romans 10:9-10. Paul tells us here how to receive Jesus into your heart. He says:

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
Nonbelievers, if you can say the above and mean it in your heart, do so now and you will be saved. Ask God into your heart now. Repent, which means to turn away from sin and turn toward God. Now, walk with God, my friend. You are now a child of God. Email me and tell me the good news. I will help you get started in your new path of joy, mercy and grace.

Now, you believers who are under conviction. Say the same thing only remember to ask God to forgive you for turning away from him. Receive his forgiveness right now. Welcome back my brother or sister to the family of God. All of heaven and our church family are rejoicing with you.

Church, pray for these individuals. Lift them up to God for help. Stand with them spiritually. We are entering a new year and this online church is expecting more salvation, healings and deliverance from demonic oppression than our minds can even conceive of. Together we are reaching the world, aren't we? Let me encourage you in this Holiday Season. Tell everyone you know how good God has been to you. Tell them about Jesus. We will see lots of stories and entertainment lifting up Santa Claus and the gifts he brings. But only God through his son Jesus Christ can bring the gift of forgiveness of sin and eternal life. And he (God) is real to boot!

You know, this invitation is still going out. I know there are people in this online church service who God is calling right now. God is saying in the Spirit, “You are my creation, I desire you to be my child.” Some of you are just plain tired of life as it is, aren't you? Jesus in Matthew 11:28-30 has this to say to you:

“Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: And ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
Is that you, my friend? Come to God today. Romans 10:13-14 says:

“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?”
Today you have heard the invitation and you have heard Jesus call you to himself. I have the honor of being the preacher God has used to hand you the invitation. The rest is up to you!!

God Bless You,
Bro. Bob

Urgent Prayer Request Update: Please pray urgently for Nancy Stewart. Nancy has caner of the liver and is presently undergoing massive chemotherapy. Please pray for total and complete healing of her body and peace for her mind and spirit. This is a serious prayer request. We thank you for being faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment